Reduce or completely eliminate drum bleed. Not only during pauses, but on exact drum hits as well. Control Hi-Hat bleed on your Snare track, tighten up your close mics and free up headroom for the rest of your tracks. Fix poorly recorded drums and experiment with your mixing tools (EQs, Compressors, etc) without drum bleed.
drumatom² is a standalone application. With every purchase, you get drumatom² Player, a companion Virtual Instrument Plug-In that allows playback and drum bleed adjustment of drumatom² processed groups (.dls) inside DAWs, for free.
- Import drum recordings (WAV, AIFF, CAF)
- Organize drum tracks into groups
- Automatic name-identification of drum tracks
- Drum group analysis using Machine Learning
- Multiple groups batch analysis
- Drum tracks waveform display and audio preview
- Adjust drum bleed using the “Focus” knob
- Make fine adjustments with the “Fine Tune” knob
- Export processed tracks to WAV / AIFF files
- Save / Open drumatom² processed groups (.dls) files